Bid Executive co.uk- 6 months ago
The ideal Bid Executive will be asked to complete the following duties:
• Support the bid process from tender evaluation and PQQ through to submission via the production of compelling content and efficient project management.
• Maintain pitch library of industry, service, sector and personnel content
• Maintain conversion rate reports, record loss feedback, analyse results and report on trends/issues
• Prepare short form client proposals
• Liaise with stakeholders to maintain up to date client testimonials and case studies
• Produce bespoke technical and persuasive tender content
• Review and edit pitch input from a variety of stakeholders ensuring pitch relevance and high standards
• Research and prepare pitch presentations
The successful Bid Executive will have the experience below:
• Technical copy writing/editing
• Track record of successful bid/tender submissions
• Able to work quickly and accurately
• Extensive experience in supporting the bid process from tender evaluation and PQQ through to submission via the production of compelling content and efficient project management
In return for all your hard work, my client are offering a generous basic, as well as bonuses such as, Healthcare cash plan, option to work from home, childcare vouchers and much more. There is also a great path for development.
If you feel this is the right role for you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir on the link below.